December 3, 2009

Just Another Paramore Fan :D

MoodMusic : Turn It Off ~ Paramore .

once again , hello people !
dammit , I want cake !



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PARAMORE CONCERT IN MANILA !!



me and my friends are sooooo goin' there !

I think its their first time to have their tour here
and all Filipino Paramore Fans have been
thanking God for this wonderful news !




well , Paramore , for a fact , writes and sings
very meaningful and benign songs.
people would mistake them as another
"noise polluting band" , but for me , they're
the best band in the world !



but ..... that's not the best pic .. :)

can't wait 'til March 9 , 2010 !






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------