February 5, 2009

Me + Leader = Sucks..

Now Playing : Paramore ~ Pressure !

Hi once again people..

This is a bad day..
I hate being a leader...
especially on reports...

Anyone wanna know why??

I get freakin' nervous whenever teachers ask me something interrelated to the report [which I don't usually know..].

And I get nervous in front of people!!

damndamndamn...

Anyway, the school play was great!
Someone complained about the sequence of the first play [he sucks though..]..
Which is just in chronological order..
He's just way dumbfounded and stupid..

the second play was a success!
everyone was acting perfectly and they looked happy!
of course, we all were happy too..
especially the one who played as the hungry cat trying desperately to get food from the table.. [sorry outer relators!!]

we all had fun and the least to give pressure about us the damn report I managed...

And saying that the teacher likes me doesn't help!

The card was a success..

I hope Bianx likes it..

That's all for now..

Hi Raine!! Leave a comment at the cBox!!
Same to you Faye!!
And Aaron!! [if you'd like to..]
And everyone else who manages to read my blog entry..
Leave comments guys!!
Triportin lalo na kayo!!! =))

Anyway, post again if I can!!

Byebye!!