February 14, 2009

Prom . XD

Now Playing : King And Queen of Hearts

Hi people ..



Yesterday was the worst and best day of my life..
anyone wanna know why ?
keep scrolling down..

At first, I wasn't ready to go to Prom..
I had to wear a pink short-sleev
ed polo..
and another pink tie..
and I looked like an ass wearing it..
so when I woke up at 9:00 , I turned on the computer
and listened to some music..
and then watched DVD
[The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya]



And yeah, I finished all the [12?] episodes..
then it was so boring so I tuned in to some music..
and then got to sleep and realized that it was already 2:50
[BTW, Prom starts at 4:00]

I took a bath, and brushed my teeth, and got dressed in
the stupid outfit I had to wear..
And went straight to Ate Lubelle
[who said she'd do my hair..]
then when I went to her house, I found out
that they were
already leaving..
and then Tita Marlie said I could borrow
his son's long sleeved polo..
[yay for last minute pressure!!]

then so on..

I saw everyone there..
[III-14, Batchmates, Seniors, and Teachers]
and my Partner, who looked stunni
ng last night..
then the boring candle lighting ceremony and parade
happened along..
and then we all took seats on the catering ewan..
And ate !
although I promised mom that I'd eat as much as
I could, there were too many people in line so
we couldn't get food anymore..
and we cut in line.. XD
I had fun with Jot and his partner..
we are the only ones who dared make noise
before anyone could eat..
and we just laughed and laughed..


anyways, when dinner was done, the dance begun..
and everyone was dancing to party music..
then the songs became slower by the minute, it all turned
to love songs !
then people started dancing by couples..
My love isn't there so I couldn't dance as much as I wanted to..
Then I remembered Abby's promise that
we would dance later..

and so we danced..
and danced..
until our feet were sore..
and someone got mad..
I don't wanna mention who..
and we broke up because of that..
Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy..
my worst adversary..
I battled a lot of times with Jealousy..

and I was always the victim..
Kami na ulet ngaun !
hahahahaha..
lasing pala xia kgbi kea ganun xia
mgtext..
anyway, I danced with Maricar, to cheer her up..
and then sat and argued with Bianx for the last two hours of the Prom..

My Dad picked me up after buying Fries and
Ice cream afterwards.. [2:00 am]
and got home..


I wouldn't mention how mad I am last night..
what a Valentine's day..
HEARTBROKEN..
WTH..

anyways, this morning, kami na ulet..
[ROFL]

Wilson wanted me as his last dance ?!
WTFH!!
haha..

I turned him down, obviously..
whatever..

I can't make evident posts so I'm apologizing for it..
byebye !



Me And Granny Caroline !!