February 8, 2009

Outreaching !! :D

Now Playing : Nice Piece of Art ~ FM Static

Hello once again people..



Yieehaa !! me PC at Net na kame !!



anyways, we all did the whole outreach thing ..
and I got to take care of a nice kid !
although she doesn't speak a lot, she is too nice and cute
to be meddled ..



I didn't expect a kid to be that sweet and nice ..
but she has no manners when eating ..
but she is so thankful ..
I remembered that I kept on complaining about
every little thing I get from my parents and
not contented with what I have ..
I learned a lot from her ..

But what's great was she drew me a picture of
a rainbow of music notes and hearts and stuff ..
[yay for music notes !]



And I fed her with a Liter of Iced Tea !!
I had an awful lot of fun with her !

Then she and her friend played with me and Abby !
they said that we were in a relationship !
WHOAAAH !!!!
I said that I already have a girlfriend.. :D

We went on to the meeting ..
and it was sooooooo..
BOOWREENG !!



And we all got home from makati with our feet
sore and everyone's soooo depressed ..
And we dunno why ..
by the way, something weird happened ..

there's this funeral trip that came across
our way to makati, and my classmate Pat told us that its
good luck to throw a coin at it and its bad luck if it bounces back to us ..
I threw a 25 centavo coin but I didn't see what happened to it ..
but .. we heard a *tok* sound from the vehicle ..
maybe it bounced back ..
and BTW, there's a tarpaulin of the dead girl from the funeral car ..
Then there's this 'cute?' guy [according to Caroline and Friends ..]
who was in the Jeepney at the back of ours ..
the girls were so ticked about him and they all decided to
take pictures of him ..

when we Reviewed the digicam, we saw something WAY WIERD .
the close up pic of the guy had half of his face and half of the girl who died .



we were all stumbled and stuff ..
but I didn't pay as much attention as the others did cause
I was so bored ..

and then un nga, depressed kame lahat pag.uwi ..
tapos sinisipon at hinihika ako hanggang ngaun ..
haaaiiixt ..



That's all for now ..
Still boring ..

HAPPY MONTHSARY
Aaron & Faye !!